EUGENE, Ore -- People can now experience a tasty grilled cheese sandwich and help Food for Lane County.
The 4th Annual Grilled Cheese experience runs Feb. 1 through Feb. 15. Twenty-four restaurants and food trucks will be selling special versions of the classic grilled cheese sandwich. The businesses will then donate $2 for every sandwich sold.
The following is a list of businesses participating this year.
Agate Alley Bistro
The Bier Stein
Buster’s Main Street Cafe
Chiefs Brew House
The Brewstation/Coast Fork Feed
Cornbread Cafe – Organic Vegan Comfort Food
The Davis Restaurant & Bar (lunch only)
Falling Sky Brewing Pizzeria & Public House
Falling Sky Pour House Delicatessen
First National Taphouse – Eugene
Friendly Street Market
Highway 99 Cafe, Bar & Accommodation
Johnny Ocean’s Grill
Provisions Market Hall
Sweet Cheeks Winery on 5th
Wheels Cafe at Kendall Auto Eugene
Wild Duck Cafe
For a menu of grilled cheese sandwiches offered this year, click here.
- 4th Annual Grilled Cheese Experience is underway
- Preparations underway for annual 'Whiteaker Thanksgiving Dinner'
- Forget the chocolate: Advent calendars go for booze, cheese
- Annual giant pumpkin carving underway in downtown Eugene
- Homicide investigation underway in Roseburg
- Death investigation underway in Eugene
- Downtown Roseburg improvement designs are underway
- Second round of leaf pickup underway
- Oregon’s dungeness crab fishery gets underway
- Rescue operation underway after missing hiker found