CORVALLIS, Ore. -- This fall, Oregon State University has completed a 10.5 million dollar renovation to Finely Hall.
New furniture and flooring was installed into all of the student's rooms.
"The dorms are way better than I would've expected honestly, cause my sister goes to UO and not to throw shade at UO or anything but their dorms are way smaller than OSU," Max Campbell, OSU freshman, said.
With the renovation of Finley Hall, also came the addition of gender neutral bathrooms on each floors, and a completely renovated kitchen on the first floor.
Finely Hall originally opened in 1966.
- 4,600 students move onto Oregon State University's campus for fall term
- Students at Oregon State University move in Sunday
- University of Oregon student dies at off-campus residence
- Oregon universities hope union dispute resolved by start of term
- Oregon State students re-enact 1969 march across campus
- University of Oregon Police add security cameras near campus
- University of Oregon certified as a Bee Campus USA
- Witness speaks out after shooting near University of Oregon's campus
- University of Oregon students say Juul use is rising on campus
- University of Oregon students celebrating graduation