PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) -- A 4.6 magnitude earthquake shook off the southern Oregon coast.
The United State Geological Survey reports the Monday morning earthquake was over 6 miles deep and 122 miles west of Bandon.
This is the second quake to hit the Oregon coast in under a week and the fifth to hit this month. The most recent happened on Thursday in roughly the same area at a 4.7 magnitude.
- 4.6 magnitude earthquake hits off southern Oregon Coast
- 6.3 magnitude earthquake strikes off Oregon Coast
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake strikes off Southern Oregon Coast
- Small earthquake hits Oregon's coast
- 5.4 magnitude earthquake 260 miles off Oregon coast
- Earthquake recorded off Oregon coast
- Earthquakes strike off Oregon Coast
- Another earthquake hits Southern California
- Small earthquake hits Pacific Ocean off coast of Oregon
- Numerous earthquakes strike off Oregon Coast