EUGENE, Ore. -- The name of the woman found dead in an alley in downtown Eugene has been released.
Police identified the victim as Nicole Lorraine Murr, 34.
They said her body was found late Saturday night between Olive and Willamette Street.
Witnesses reportedly found Murr unresponsive, not breathing, and bleeding. The medical examiner is still investigating the cause of death.
Anyone who witnessed anything suspicious in the area is urged to call Eugene police at 541-682-5111.
- Officials release identity of woman found dead in downtown Eugene
- Downtown Eugene survey closes soon
- Woman's body found in Eugene alley
- Eugene community looks to foster identity with mural and more
- Two men wanted in Eugene found dead in southwestern Washington
- 2 dead in southwest Eugene
- Officials trying to identify man found dead in Albany
- Farmers Market opens Saturday in downtown Eugene
- Eugene considers new downtown dog restrictions
- Train kills pedestrian in downtown Eugene