EUGENE, Ore. -- A popular restaurant in Eugene has announced it will be closing its doors for good.
Papa's Soul Food Kitchen and BBQ made the announcement on their Facebook page Friday morning, saying they will be "closing soon."
The restaurant has been in business for 15 years. Business partner Deb took over after Papa died in 2009.
The exact date of closure is not yet known but they said: "We will be open for a while longer to let you all get your grub on."
- Papa's Soul Food Kitchen closing soon
- Papa's Soul Food Kitchen closing doors November 4
- Papa's Soul Food owner shares reason for closing
- Sign stolen from Papa's Soul Food Kitchen and BBQ has been returned
- Central Oregon food pantry closing
- Monroe Middle School screens 'Celling Your Soul' documentary
- Eugene Mission kitchen opens for Thanksgiving
- Lebanon house fire mostly contained to kitchen
- 'Chicken Soup for the Soul' author touts self-care in Riverbend visit
- OSU cuts ties with Papa John’s Pizza