SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- Fog may have caused a two-vehicle crash right outside Sacred Heart Medical Center at Riverbend, according to police.
Springfield police said an SUV driver on Martin Luther King Jr Parkway was turning onto Cardinal Way on a flashing yellow arrow and was hit by another SUV.
One of the vehicles hit a utility pole but no one was injured. Police said both SUVs were damaged and neither was drivable.
Traffic was blocked for about an hour.
Police are investigating but said fog may have been a factor in the crash.
- No one injured when two SUVs collide near Riverbend Hospital
- Riverbend Hospital on lockdown; man in custody
- OHA: RiverBend Hospital broke nurse staffing rules
- RiverBend Hospital welcomes in leap day babies
- Neighbors terrified by RiverBend homeless
- Therapy dogs spread holiday cheer at Riverbend Hospital
- Guild pledges $1M for Heartfelt House at Riverbend Hospital campus
- Patient life-flighted to Riverbend after crash