LEBANON, Ore. -- The Lebanon warming shelter is getting ready for the cold nights ahead and they need volunteers and donation.
They will be meeting next month to go over volunteering for the winter season but if you would like to help now they are taking donations.
They need sleeping bags, blankets, coats, socks, shoelaces, and gloves.
You can drop off donations at the Lebanon Police Department weekdays from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Lebanon warming center asks public for help
- Yoncalla gets power to warming center, asks public to spread message
- Lebanon Police asks for help naming new K9
- Fire guts Lebanon convenience store
- Fire destroys home in Lebanon
- Principal at Lebanon school resigns
- Blitzing the Preseason: Lebanon Warriors
- Lebanon family escapes house fire
- Lebanon man killed in crash
- Deputies investigating death in Lebanon