CHARLESTON, Ore. -- A woman was arrested for threatening a man with an axe.
The Coos County Sheriff's Office said Annette Miles was arguing with a man on Charleston Road in Charleston on October 23, 2017. Deputies said she had just been released from the county jail at the time.
They said she accused a man of stealing her Oregon Trail card. Deputies said Miles threw a rock through the window of the man's van. They said she then threatened to cut the man with an axe.
Deputies arrested miles for Unlawful Use of a Weapon, Menacing, Harassment x2, Disorderly Conduct II and Criminal Mischief III.
- Deputies: Woman broke van window, threatened man with ax
- Corvallis man accused of threatening to kill neighbor with ax
- Man with ax yields heavy police presence in south Eugene
- New axe-throwing lounge opens in Springfield
- Transient injured by ax in Creswell hospitalized
- Winnebago Industries axing hundreds in Junction City
- Two-A-Days: South Eugene Axe
- Blitzing the Preseason: South Eugene Axes
- Woman jumps from window to escape apartment fire in Lebanon
- Man accused of threatening woman with knife in Coos Bay