Videos show severe weather on the coast from the weekend storm.
Shore Acres State Park had huge swells on Friday.
High winds also hammered the Oregon Coast. The other video was taken out of seaside Saturday.
Our news partner, KGW caught people out and about with their rain gear on.
There was even a surfer catching waves. Experts say conditions like these can be dangerous.
- Weekend storm on the coast
- Surfers brave the storm on Oregon coast
- Winter storm building on Oregon Coast, moving inland
- Earthquakes strike off Oregon Coast
- Earthquake strikes off Reedsport coast
- Small earthquake hits Oregon's coast
- Earthquake recorded off Oregon coast
- Crab harvesting closure extended on Oregon coast
- Whale carcass rolls ashore along Oregon Coast
- Southern Oregon coast reopens for crabbing season