SANTA ROSA, Ore. -- Oregon fire crews that aided in the California wildfires are on their way back home.
The Linn-Benton Strike Team #1 left to return home at 10 a.m. on Thursday after spending nine days in Santa Rosa.
The strike team from the Pleasant Hill Volunteer Firefighter Association and the Lane County Strike Team #1 is also returning home.
The second strike team from Lane County will remain in California throughout the weekend.
- Western Oregon strike teams head back home from Santa Rosa
- Eugene-Springfield fire crews arrive in Santa Rosa
- Lane County strike team headed to California
- Oregon Strike Teams help with California wildfire
- Earthquakes strike off Oregon Coast
- Oregon strike teams to return home after assisting with Thomas Fire
- Nationwide firefighter shortage affects Western Oregon
- Western Oregon arts programs receive grant funding
- School threats trending up in western Oregon
- Air stagnation advisory issued for Western Oregon