OAKLAND, Ore. -- A Springfield man is facing charges in Douglas County after deputies said he crashed his SUV into a home and ran off.
Deputies said Jonathan Joe Hodgin, 36, crashed into a home on Mustang Drive around 12:40 p.m.
They said Hodgin ran off but his 62-year-old father was still at the scene when they arrived.
Deputies eventually found Hodgin and determined that he and his father were both intoxicated.
No one was injured but deputies arrested Hodgin.
He faces charges of DUII, reckless endangering, criminal trespass, and failure to perform the duties of a driver.
- Alleged drunk driver crashes into home in Douglas County
- Alleged drunk driver crashes into Roseburg YMCA
- Drunk driver plows through fence
- Tigard police officer critically injured in crash involving drunk driver
- Police: Drunk driver involved in late-night crash
- Two Douglas County men killed in crash
- Douglas County teen driver charged in friend's death
- Harrisburg teen loses leg after being hit by alleged drunk driver
- Douglas County ends recycling services
- Gunfire exchanged in Douglas County