OAKRIDGE, Ore. - An Oregon man who has been missing for several weeks has been found dead in Lane County.
The Josephine County Sheriff's office said Robert Carton was found dead Saturday night. The Grants Pass man went missing in September.
Deputies said an off-duty Lane County Search and Rescue member was hiking near Oakridge, when he found Carton's car.
His body was found not far away. His family said he recently was diagnosed with dementia.
- Missing man found dead in Lane County
- Missing Winston man found dead
- Missing Florence man found dead
- Police: Missing man found dead on shoreline
- Body of missing Coos County man found
- Missing firefighter found dead near Riddle
- Missing canoeist found dead in Willamette River
- Missing camper found dead near Florence
- Missing Springfield man found dead in submerged vehicle
- Missing Mt. Angel man found dead near Toketee