Eugene, Ore. - A local child has been granted a wish and her reveal part is happening Monday night.
Harlow Grace is doing well after her bone marrow transplant.
She was born with the life-threatening illness, severe combined immunodeficiency or SCID.
SCID can be fatal without treatment. She had a bone marrow transplant when she was 6-months-old.
She was granted a 'wish' through Make a Wish Oregon and there will be a Make a Wish reveal party for her.
Her wish reveal party is Monday, October 16 at 5:30 PM at Dickie Jo's Burgers in Eugene.
- Local child becomes Make A Wish Oregon recipient
- Oregon girl makes selfless wish on stage at Katy Perry concert
- Springfield boy has Make-A-Wish dream come true
- Eugene Marathon grants it's sixth wish
- Former Oregon teacher imprisoned for child pornography
- Oregon child molester sentenced to 12 years
- Infant killed, child injured in Oregon crash
- Oregon names new child welfare director
- Oregon girl becomes Wish Kid, gets shopping experience of a lifetime
- Colorado mom charged with murder and profiting off fabricated illnesses in Make-A-Wish daughter's death