WILLAMETTE NATIONAL FOREST, Ore. -- A lost mushroom picker has been found after getting separated from her group on October 12, 2017.
According to Lane County deputies, 52-year-old Connie Sahlin was found and was evaluated by medics shortly before 4:00 p.m. on Friday.
No further details have been released at this time.
Stay with KEZI.com for the latest details.
- Mushroom picker found after getting lost
- Missing mushroom pickers found unharmed
- Eugene hosts world largest mushroom festival
- Dog owner issues warning after toxic mushroom makes puppy sick
- Push for legalization of psychedelic mushrooms continues in Oregon
- Bend man accused of growing, selling psychedelic mushrooms
- Push to legalize psychedelic mushrooms gains traction in Eugene
- Lost ring returned to rightful owner
- Text to 911 rescues lost California man
- 700+ patients' medical records lost, possibly destroyed