CRESWELL, Ore. - A second rally is planned to protest the possibility of a recreational marijuana dispensary opening in Creswell.
Organizers said the protest be Monday, October 16th, at the intersection of Oregon Avenue and the I-5 southbound exit starting at 5:00 P.M.
On Monday, October 2nd two political action committees opposing measure 20-280 held a rally where dozens of people showed their opposition to the measure.
Organizers said they don't want the company One Gro to open a shop near that intersection.
Currently, recreational dispensaries are not allowed within city limits.
Voters will decide whether to approve it and allow it to open, on the November ballot.
- Planned rally opposes recreational pot dispensary in Creswell
- Creswell citizens launch another rally against potential dispensary
- Creswell fire damages offices
- Eugene pot dispensary mistaken for other business after neo-Nazi claims
- Rally in Springfield to oppose Ballot Measure 105
- Creswell fire leaves 3 homeless
- Flames tear through Creswell barn
- Blitzing the Preseason: Creswell Bulldogs
- Man hospitalized following Creswell shooting
- Two-A-Days: Creswell Bulldogs