PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) – According to Portland Police four adults who were stabbed early Monday in Southeast Portland are recovering.
The Portland Police Bureau said Tuesday that a female and one of the male victims had been released from hospitals.
Police said the other men were in stable condition at area hospitals.
An autopsy of the man who police shot during the incident is scheduled for Wednesday. His name hasn't been released.
Police said officers were called to the residence and found the man holding a woman at knifepoint.
After removing a toddler from the room, officers used less-than-lethal and then lethal rounds on the man.
Police said the man died at the scene and the victims knew the man.
The officers involved remain on standard paid administrative leave while an investigation continues.
- Four stabbed Monday in Portland
- Portland man sentenced to 17 years for stabbings
- Man shot by police in Portland stabbing identified
- Off-duty fire lieutenant stabbed at Portland bar
- Murder trial begins in fatal Portland light-rail stabbings
- DEA raids Portland pharmacy
- Portland Marathon canceled for 2018