EUGENE, Ore. -- A three-car crash in the middle of rush hour closed both lanes of northbound Delta Highway on Tuesday, sending three to the hospital and snaring drivers in a traffic nightmare.
The incident happened around 9 p.m. near The Goodpasture Island exit.
"When it comes to about 4 to 6 p.m., northbound Delta people need to just drive safe," Sgt. Demian San Miguel said. "They need to drive slow. They need to be aware there's going to be congestion and there's going to be traffic."
- 3-car crash brings Delta Highway to a halt, sends 3 to hospital
- Delta fare warning sends airline stocks lower
- Hwy 99 crash sends 2 to hospital
- Fiery crash sends one man to hospital
- Crash sends 2 to hospital in Lebanon
- Traffic Alert: Delta Highway, Beltline ramp closures
- Hit-and-run crash on Highway 99 sends pedestrian to hospital
- Crash near Harrisburg kills one, sends another to the hospital
- Vehicle versus pedestrian crash sends man to the hospital
- Delta and Beltline highway closures precede exchange construction