WALTON, Ore. – A driver is dead after a single-vehicle crash near Walton Saturday morning.
Oregon State Police responded to Highway 126W near milepost 35 at about 10:15 a.m.
Authorities said Olivia Minniear, 26, of Elmira was driving a Chevrolet pickup. The truck left the roadway for unknown reasons, hitting multiple trees before rolling over and coming to a rest on its top in a small creek.
Minniear was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Lane Fire Authority and Oregon Department of Transportation assisted.
Police are investigating.
- 26-year-old woman killed in crash near Walton
- Man accused of stabbing woman in Walton
- Crash near Walton closes Highway 126
- Fire burns through Walton home
- Walton man credited with saving woman's life during stabbing
- Highway 126 back open after crash near Walton
- Walton stabbing victim shares story of survival
- Log truck rolls over near Walton
- Crews set to begin roadwork near Walton on OR 126
- 26-year-old face transplant patient reveals new face