JUNCTION CITY, Ore. -- Trolls and vikings will soon stroll through the streets of Junction City as the Scandinavian Festival comes back to town.
The festival starts Thursday, August 9th and runs through the 12th.
The event is completely free and will feature musical performances, crafts and authentic Scandinavian food.
Junction City Firefighter, Jason Peterson said there's something for everyone.
"It's really great. They take up our downtown and try to set it up like old world Scandinavia," Peterson said. "There's lots of different kinds of food...Swedish, Danish, Finnish. Everyday the event has a different theme for all the different countries of the Scandinavian villages."
Peterson said the fire department will have a first aid booth and a Danish donut fundraising booth.
- 2018 Scandinavian festival coming to Junction City
- Junction City Firefighter's sell "Aebleskivers" during Festival
- Family survives house fire in Junction City
- Junction City firefighters battle "challenging" industrial fire
- Junction City student arrested over picture
- Junction City Police investigate "swatting" incident
- Blitzing the Preseason: Junction City Tigers
- Junction City man sentenced for abusing cats
- Bomb squad searches Junction City home
- Junction City wedding thief pleads guilty