PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - Authorities say two people were stabbed aboard a Greyhound bus east of Portland.
The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office said Thursday that a suspect was arrested at the scene and the victims were taken to a hospital for treatment of injuries not considered life-threatening.
The sheriff's office says the violence occurred shortly before midnight on Interstate 84 just east of the Troutdale exit. Additional details have not been released.
(Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 2 stabbed on Greyhound bus in Oregon
- Driver attacked on Greyhound bus still recovering
- Greyhound relocates to Springfield from Eugene
- Greyhound station leaving Eugene after nearly 80 years
- Oregon bus driver charged with drunken driving
- Oregon bus drivers receive active shooter training
- Oregon man pleads guilty in stabbing death of SUV driver
- Lawsuit: Instructor stabbed Oregon man in eye at sword class
- Transient accused of stabbing man
- Stabbing suspect arrested in Eugene