SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- Two men were killed in a motorcycle crash early Saturday morning near Franklin Boulevard and Glenwood Boulevard.
Police responded around 12:33 a.m. They said a witness reported two riders had sustained serious injuries. Police said those riders were later pronounced dead at the scene.
Police said the motorcycle was likely traveling westbound on Franklin Boulevard at high speeds when it went off the road.
The motorcycle hit a road sign and tree before it stopped in the parking lot of a nearby business.
Police said it is not known if alcohol was a factor.
The names of those killed in the crash have not been released.
The crash is still under investigation and if you have any information you are asked to contact police.
- 2 people killed in motorcycle crash in Springfield
- 31-year-old Springfield man killed in motorcycle crash
- Police identify men killed in motorcycle crash in Springfield
- Springfield fatal motorcycle crash under investigation
- UPDATE: Rider identified in Springfield motorcycle crash
- Springfield honors Indigenous Peoples’ Day
- 12 people including kids involved in Springfield crash
- Ledbetter sentenced for Springfield killing
- Police investigating crash near Springfield
- Motorcycle crashes on Bailey Hill Road