ROSEBURG, Ore. -- The Douglas County Sheriff's Office is investigating a rollover crash involving two vehicles that deputies say critically injured a driver and passenger.
It happened Tuesday on Garden Valley Road near Melrose Road. Deputies responded at around 4:47 p.m.
After investigating, they found that a Chevy Malibu driven by Mary O’Connell, 59, of Roseburg attempted to make a left turn and pulled into the path of a Jeep Wrangler.
Deputies said Luis Sanchez, 20, and Avry Hansen, 19, of Roseburg were in the Jeep Wrangler when it rolled several times before stopping in a median.
Both Sanchez and Hansen were critically injured and transported to Mercy Medical Center then to an out-of-area hospital.
O'Connell was transported to Mercy Medical Center for an evaluation.
The crash is still under investigation, and deputies are asking any witnesses to contact the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office at 541-440-4471. The case number is 19-5453.
- Two injured in Roseburg crash
- Plane crashes at Roseburg airport
- Pedestrian killed in crash near Roseburg
- Pedestrian killed in crash near Roseburg identified
- I-5 reopens after crash south of Roseburg
- Alleged drunk driver crashes into Roseburg YMCA
- Trooper faces DUII in Roseburg crash
- Teen burglary suspect captured after Roseburg crash
- Woman injured in Roseburg shooting expected to recover
- Roseburg VA director resigns