ALBANY, Ore. -- A 15-year-old from Albany is dead after a crash near Albany Monday night.
Linn County deputies said the teenager was driving a 1986 Toyota Supra north on Three Lakes Road at about 11:30 p.m. when he failed to negotiate a curve. The crash happened south of Grand Prairie Road.
The teen was pronounced dead at the scene. Deputies said he did not have a driver’s license. At this time, evidence indicates speed was a factor, but it does not appear that alcohol or drugs were involved, deputies said.
The Albany Fire Department assisted the sheriff’s office. Deputies are continuing to investigate.
- 15-year-old dies in crash near Albany
- Albany man killed in crash
- Teenager killed in Albany crash
- Pedestrian dies in crash on I-5 near Albany
- Crash near Corvallis kills Albany woman
- Albany police investigating shooting in southeast Albany
- Two-vehicle crash kills Albany woman on Highway 20
- All lanes reopen following I-5 crash south of Albany
- Albany police arrest vandalism suspect
- Serious virus closes Albany school