PLEASANT HILL, Ore. -- One person is dead and another is in the hospital after a shooting near Pleasant Hill, the Lane County Sheriff's Office said.
The Lane County Sheriff's Office and Oregon State Police responded to a dispute involving a firearm on Bravado Lane at about 3:30 p.m. Friday.
Upon arrival, authorities said they found one person dead at the scene, and another person was taken to the hospital with injuries. At this time, the condition of the second person is not known.
Investigators said there is no ongoing threat to the community.
The Dexter and Pleasant Hill fire departments also responded.
The sheriff's office is at the scene, and the investigation is ongoing.
Stay with KEZI 9 News for updates.
- 1 dead, 1 hospitalized after shooting near Pleasant Hill
- Victim speaks out after deadly Pleasant Hill shooting
- Pleasant Hill house engulfed in flames
- Crews contain field fire in Pleasant Hill
- Two-A-Days: Pleasant Hill Billies
- Explosive fire in Pleasant Hill, multiple crews on scene
- Residents in Pleasant Hill wake up to loud explosions
- Car crashes into power pole in Pleasant Hill
- Pleasant Hill students prepare for careers in animal, agricultural sciences
- Pleasant Hill High School raising funds for new greenhouse