SALEM, Ore. --- A Salem attorney is facing strangling, assault and other charges as well as an Oregon State bar investigation into two ethics complaints after being accused of strangling, assaulting and harassing a woman in Clackamas County.
Christopher Best of the Gatti Law Firm was arrested in November and indicted this month on three counts of strangulation, three counts of assault, two counts of menacing and three counts of harassment.
Best is accused of attacking and harassing a woman multiple times from January 2018 to April 2019.
Best did not respond to requests for comment. Gatti officials declined to comment.
- Salem lawyer charged with strangling, assaulting woman
- Salem man arrested in assault of woman, dog strangling
- Salem police investigate death of woman in Salem
- Salem woman struck and killed on freeway
- Salem couple charged in animal neglect case
- Springfield man accused of raping and strangling woman
- Woman sentenced to 18 years for strangling, stabbing friend
- Man who strangled woman in Portland motel gets 15 years
- Salem's toxic water advisory extended
- Salem drinking water advisory lifted