EUGENE, Ore. -- The Eugene Water & Electric Board has launched a power outage map in hopes that it will help make more information available to customers when there’s a power outage.
EWEB’s power outage map can be found on the EWEB website, and it refreshes every ten minutes.
The map displays the general location of EWEB’s service area, and in the event of a power outage, it will show the general location of the power outage.
Then as repairs happen and crews gather more information about the outage, a pop-up window within the affected area will have additional information.
The pop-up window could have information about how many customers are affected, an estimate on the time the power is set to come back on and possibly even the cause of the outage.
- EWEB launches power outage map
- EWEB warns customers of scam
- Corvallis launches interactive map for rose garden
- Coburg car crash causes power outage
- Car wreck causes extensive power outages
- Major power outage reported north of Florence
- Power outages reported across Western Oregon
- Power outages affecting horses after winter storm
- Power outage prompts school delays in Elkton
- EWEB hosts annual 'Run to stay Warm'