SALEM, Ore. (AP) -- Two were arrested in Roseburg Tuesday, a day after two men were fatally shot in Salem.
Marion County Sheriff's deputies responded to a shooting report about 10:15 p.m. Monday. The sheriff's office said when deputies arrived, Bradley Kelley, 35, was found dead.
Two others found with injures were taken to a hospital. Michael Buntjer, 35, died at the hospital, and Coral Olfert, 26, suffered injuries that were not life-threatening.
Autopsies performed by the Oregon State Medical Examiner's Office show both men died of gunshot wounds.
Suspects Keonte Caldwell and Curtis Welch were arrested Tuesday in the Roseburg area. Authorities confirmed that Caldwell and Welch were known to the victims. Both men are being held at the Douglas County jail on murder charges.
- 2 arrested in Roseburg after fatal shooting in Salem
- Boy, 17, fatally shot in Salem
- Roseburg police investigate shooting
- Roseburg shooting suspect arrested after K-9 search
- Salem police arrest man for Corvallis robbery
- Roseburg man claims fatal shooting was an accident, officials arrest him
- Roseburg PD investigates fatal hit and run
- Roseburg man arrested after standoff
- Roseburg woman arrested after allegedly shooting gun in her home
- Portland police make arrest in fatal shooting