None of the eight options that British lawmakers voted on previously got majority support from MPs. Conservative lawmaker Oliver Letwin, the architect of the plan to hold the votes, immediately proposed further voting on April 1, 2019.
- British MPs fail to agree alternative Brexit plan -- live updates
- MP tells Facebook to look harder for Russian Brexit meddling
- UK MP: May's Brexit deal 'practical, clear-eyed'
- Trump criticizes British PM over Brexit
- Could Brexit capsize the British marine industry?
- No deal Brexit opposed by British lawmakers
- British MPs to address fake news with Facebook, Twitter in DC hearing
- Theresa May urges MPs to support her Brexit deal in last-ditch plea
- URGENT - Brexit: British Prime Minister Theresa May heads to Brussels
- URGENT - British Prime Minister Theresa May loses key Brexit vote