(CNN) -- Sen. Ted Cruz will defeat Democratic Rep. Beto O'Rourke in the race for Senate in Texas, CNN projects, holding off the progressive online fundraising sensation and leaving Democrats who hoped to snap a 24-year statewide losing streak disappointed again.
(CNN) -- Sen. Ted Cruz will defeat Democratic Rep. Beto O'Rourke in the race for Senate in Texas, CNN pro...
Posted: Nov 7, 2018 5:11 AM
Updated: Nov 7, 2018 5:11 AM
- URGENT - Sen. Ted Cruz will defeat Beto O'Rourke, CNN projects
- Rafael (Ted) Cruz justifies mocking Robert (Beto) O'Rourke's name
- Ted Cruz, Beto O'Rourke spar in first debate
- New Quinnipiac poll shows tight Texas Senate race between Ted Cruz and Beto O'Rourke
- Democrat Beto O'Rourke pulls within 4 points of Ted Cruz in Texas, new poll finds
- Ted Cruz Fast Facts
- Republican Sen. Ted Cruz wins re-election in Texas, CNN projects
- CNN Poll: Looking to 2020, Beto O'Rourke on the horizon
- Cruz leads O'Rourke by 7 pts in new CNN poll
Scroll for more content...