Pete Davidson made a joke about his failed engagement to Ariana Grande and it doesn't appear that she found it funny.
In a new "Saturday Night Live" promo, Davidson jokingly proposed to this week's musical guest, singer Maggie Rogers, as host actor Jonah Hill looked on.
"Hey Maggie, I'm Pete," Davidson. "You wanna get married?"
"No," Rogers said while shaking her head.
"0-for-three," Davidson said as he looked to the camera.
The actor and Grande ended their relationship in October after getting engaged in June, following weeks of dating.
Several fans thought Grande was subtweeting Davidson when she wrote, "For somebody who claims to hate relevancy u sure love clinging to it huh."
She also tweeted, "Thank u, next" and "k that's the last time we do that" before subsequently deleting those tweets.
- Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson split
- Ariana Grande speaks post Pete Davidson split
- Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson end engagement
- Pete Davidson joked about their split and Ariana Grande did this
- Pete Davidson: I got death threats over Ariana Grande
- Ariana Grande y Pete Davidson ponen fin a su compromiso
- Pete Davidson: Recibí amenazas de muerte por salir con Ariana Grande
- Ariana Grande drops song about her exes, and Pete Davidson addresses break up on 'SNL'
- Pete Davidson knew it was 'over' with Ariana Grande after Mac Miller died
- Fans mourn Ariana Grande and Mac Miller split