Ever wanted to live like the rich and famous? Here's your chance.
Rapper DJ Khaled launched an affordable line of gold furniture on Thursday called, of course, "We The Best Home."
Business and industry sectors
Business, economy and trade
Furnishings and furniture
The items include couches, tables, lion statues and even a throne if you're feeling extra.
"Everyone deserves to live like Kings and Queens, that's a major key. I made this collection exclusively for 'fan love' to share how important our homes are and to bring WE THE BEST lifestyle into your sacred place," Khaled said in a press statement announcing the project.
We can only wonder if this means Khaled will eventually design a line of children's furniture with his one-year-old son, Asahd, who was already named an executive producer on Khaled's 2017 album, "Grateful."
- DJ Khaled launches the best gold furniture line
- Weight Watchers soars on DJ Khaled endorsement
- Khaled Meshaal Fast Facts
- 'No Brainer' reunites Justin Bieber, DJ Khaled, Quavo and Chance the Rapper
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. y DJ Khaled, acusados de fraude con criptomonedas
- DJ Khaled, Floyd Mayweather Jr. charged with promoting cryptocurrency without disclosing they were paid
- DJ Cuppy, DJ Switch are among Nigeria's female DJs spinning against stereotypes
- Idris Elba set to DJ at Coachella
- How Khaled Al Suwaidi turned his health around by becoming a long-distance runner
- Khaled Juffali: The Saudi businessman at the center of the Carlos Ghosn affair