If you've ever wanted to go camping with Jennifer Garner, here's your kinda-sorta chance.
Garner is taking viewers into the great outdoors on her new HBO show, "Camping." (CNN and HBO share the same parent company.)
The scripted comedy stars Garner as "Kathryn," a woman planning a camping trip for her husband's [David Tennant] 45th birthday.
It appears that anything and everything that could go wrong, definitely does.
The show, based on the British series created by Julia Davis, is executive produced by "Girls" stars Lena Dunham and Jenni Konner.
The series also stars Juliette Lewis, Janicza Bravo, Arturo Del Puerto, Brett Gelman and Ione Lee.
"Camping" premieres on October 14.
- First look at Jennifer Garner's new "Camping" series
- Jennifer Garner: A lifeline for poor families
- Jennifer Garner embraces being an Oscar meme
- Jennifer Garner seeks revenge in 'Peppermint'
- How poverty inspired Jennifer Garner's company
- Why Jennifer Garner's company takes a stand
- Jennifer Garner is selling Girl Scout cookies too
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner file for divorce (2017)
- Jennifer Garner taking beauty tips from Reese Witherspoon is everything
- Jennifer Lopez Fast Facts