About 25 gunshots rang out in High Point early Wednesday morning, according to police.
At 3:45 a.m., a High Point police officer heard the shots.
As the officer worked to identify where the shots were fired, a resident called 911 to report that someone was shooting at their house on the 300 block of Hobson St., police said.
No one was injured.
Police were unable to find a suspect or suspects.
Officials say they are canvassing the area for evidence and believe only one home was hit.
Police plan to return to the scene in daylight to continue their canvass.
- 25 gunshots fired at residence
- Witness: So many gunshots
- Toddler dies from gunshot wound
- Child wounded by gunshots fired into a house
- French police: Gunshots in Strasbourg, France
- Coroner: All Las Vegas victims died from gunshot wounds
- Gunshot survivor dedicated to giving others a 'second chance'
- Juvenile walks into CHKD with gunshot wound; Shooting suspect arrested
- "We heard gunshots all through the day," says Cameroon voter
- The fire alarm blared. Then the gunshots began and students ran for their lives