Authorities are investigating after a Mid-Michigan family woke up to racist graffiti on their vehicle.
Photos of the racist messages were sent to us from a Clio woman who asked not to be identified. She said she noticed her neighbor's truck was vandalized as she left for her morning commute Tuesday.
She said she had to knock on her neighbor's door about 6:45 a.m. to wake him up and tell him about the vandalism.
The truck was found with white spray-painted messages - including swastikas, the "N" word and "wite pride."
The woman said she also called police to help her neighbor report the vandalism.
- Family wakes up to racist graffiti on truck
- $5K reward offered for information on racist graffiti at Kettering University
- Officers clean vulgar graffiti off church sign
- Anti-police graffiti spotted across city
- Anti-Semitic graffiti found on Carmel synagogue
- Suspect faces hate crime charges for graffiti
- Mysterious Purple Taco Graffiti Popping Up Across Dallas
- Robocalls and graffiti after Mollie Tibbetts' death worry Iowa Latinos
- Un graffiti recién descubierto en Pompeya puede reescribir la historia
- Andrew Gillum on DeSantis: 'The racists believe he's a racist'