A house explosion in a suburban neighborhood of Cleveland left one person dead and another critically injured, Cleveland Fire officials said.
Photos of the explosion's aftermath from Cleveland Fire show a stunning scene of destruction, with debris thrown all about the area. Several neighboring houses also suffered damage in the incident, as the explosion knocked down walls and blew out windows.
Sgt. Jennifer Ciaccia of the Cleveland Police Department said the original call was for "wires down" and that EMS and the fire department were notified and were responding.
- Ohio house explosion leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
- Explosion at California Oktoberfest celebration leaves 4 injured
- A driver intentionally drove his truck into an Ohio hospital ER, leaving 1 dead and 2 injured, police say
- One person dead after house explosion in East Cleveland
- Burkina Faso: Twin attacks leave 8 dead, 80 injured
- Taipei hospital fire leaves 9 dead, 15 injured
- Knife attack near Paris leaves two dead, one injured
- House explosion rattles quiet neighborhood
- Standoff barn explosion leaves officer hurt in
- Three injured in explosion at airport