A group of students at Texas Christian University have been suspended and are facing disciplinary action for cheating.
The alleged cheating happened over multiple semesters and covers more than one class. Faculty members found out that questions from an active test had been taken without permission and turned in to Quizlet study notes.
Quizlet is an app that allows people to create online study sets and use other people's study material. TCU officials have not released further details.
- TCU students suspended for cheating via Quizlet app
- Suspensions overturned in TCU cheating scandal
- Branded cheats, they're fighting back
- Facebook suspends 200 apps over possible data misuse
- Facebook has suspended over 400 apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal
- Customers sue Ford over alleged emissions cheating
- Former Brexit volunteer alleges campaign 'cheated'
- Sponsors are dumping Australia's cheating cricket stars
- What college cheating scandal says about us