(CNN) -- President Donald Trump announced Wednesday that three Americans held in North Korea have been released and are on their way back home. "I am pleased to inform you that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is in the air and on his way back from North Korea with the 3 wonderful gentlemen that everyone is looking so forward to meeting. They seem to be in good health," Trump tweeted. He added that Pompeo had a "good meeting" with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and said a "date & place set" for a meeting between the two leaders.
- URGENT - Trump says 3 Americans held in North Korea have been released
- Sweden helping negotiate release of Americans held in North Korea
- Release of Americans held in North Korea 'imminent,' source says
- Three Americans held in North Korea released 'in good health'
- URGENT - Americans are satisfied with Trump's North Korea summit
- URGENT - Trump greets 3 Americans freed by North Korea
- URGENT - north korea south hotline
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- URGENT - Trump to announce new North Korea sanctions