Two men got an SUV stuck in Lake Havasu this past weekend after making a bet.
Around 4:20 p.m. Saturday, the Mohave County Sheriff's Office Division of Boating Safety responded to the area of That Beach for a vehicle that was submerged in Lake Havasu.
The men in the vehicle had made a bet on how deep the vehicle could go while still driving. While they were entering the water, the water disabled the vehicle, causing it to become stuck while it was approximately halfway submerged.
During the investigation, a passenger, 28-year-old Reymundo Aispiro of Lake Havasu City, was found to have an active misdemeanor arrest warrant. He was booked into the Mohave County Adult Detention Facility.
The vehicle was removed from the water.
- SUV gets stuck in Lake Havasu after men make bet
- Two men killed in boating accident on Lake Havasu
- Volkswagen's big bet on China: 12 new SUVs
- Hyundai reveals electric SUV
- Driving Jaguar's electric SUV
- Alibaba bets on Olympics to make it a household name
- Corona owner makes $4 billion bet on cannabis
- BET praised for 'Killer Curves'
- Should Dems bet on Beto?
- SUV slams into Dairy Queen