At least 11 children were injured Monday afternoon when a school bus and several other vehicles collided on Winton Road.
The crash happened at about 2:30 p.m. near Dutch Colony Drive. Five vehicles were involved, Worley said.
None of the children's injuries was life-threatening, according to Cincinnati Public Schools spokeswoman Lauren Worley. They were transported to a local hospital for treatment.
The bus serves Pleasant Hill Academy on North Bend Road. It took down electrical lines when it hit a utility pole.
Worley also said a non-student was hurt but referred questions about that victim to Cincinnati police.
Lt. Steve Saunders indicated a 3- or 4-year-old child was ejected from a vehicle.
Pleasant Hill Academy Principal Shauna McDowell was at the scene Monday to be with students. Parents and guardians with children who were supposed to be on bus route 48 can pick them up at Winton Academy, 4750 Winton Road.
Winton Road will remain closed through the evening rush hour.
- At least 11 children hurt when school bus, other vehicles crash
- School bus with several children aboard crashes into house
- School bus driver charged in fatal crash
- Driver saves children from school bus about to burn
- Vehicle rams into school in India, killing nine children
- CSP: Driver of flatbed truck involved in Weld County school bus crash fell asleep, 19 students hurt
- 1 child killed, 1 hurt in Texas train-bus collision
- 10-year-old hurt by broken glass after school bus windows shot
- Charter bus carrying high school band students crashes off interstate
- Terrifying crash video shows students tossed around school bus