The Idaho County Sheriff's Office is currently searching for a missing 25-year-old woman from Grangeville.
Shawnta Larae Pankey was last seen on foot near Pine Bar -- along the Salmon River -- about 10 a.m. Sunday.
Shawnta is about five-feet-four about 135 pounds, with long red curly hair, and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a blue and green tank top, blue jeans, pink cowboy boots and was possibly carrying a brown leather purse, according to a news release from the Sheriff's Office.
"Shawnta has no cell phone or vehicle -- and has made no contact with family members," the release said.
The Idaho County Sheriff's Office, Idaho County Sheriff's Search and Rescue, Idaho Dept. of Fish and Game, Bureau of Land Management and family members are currently searching the area around Pine Bar and Graves Creek.
Anyone who may have seen Shawnta in the past several days is urged to contact the Idaho County Sheriff's Dispatch Center at 208-983-1100.
- Search underway for missing Idaho woman
- North Idaho woman wins $1,000,000 Lottery
- Investigators searching for missing Idaho siblings seized computers and cell phones from stepfather's home
- Investigators search home of missing woman
- Investigators eye Idaho woman suspected of disposing of missing mom's phone
- Idaho legislator calls for Idaho Fake News awards
- Young newlywed missing after reportedly falling in Idaho river
- Yellowstone bison wanders into Idaho
- Deputy shot, killed; Search for suspect underway
- Search underway for body of Saudi journalist