The Nebraska State Patrol seized more 114 pounds after a traffic stop in Lincoln Monday.
According to a release, a trooper pulled over a vehicle for following the vehicle ahead of it too closely. The trooper smelled the odor of marijuana, searched the vehicle and found several duffel bags filled with bags of marijuana. The estimated street value is $342,000.
Tzeghai Sayetu-Hazell, 32, was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver, possession of a controlled substance and no drug tax stamp.
- 114 pounds of marijuana seized in Lincoln
- Police seize 150 pounds of marijuana in traffic stop
- Marijuana bust leads to 476 pounds seized following traffic stop
- Arkansas Highway Police Seize 340 Pounds Of Marijuana In Second Weigh Station Drug Bust
- PD: 20lbs of marijuana seized in New London arrest
- Seasoned postal worker accused of 220 pound marijuana scheme
- Further storms forecast after more than 114 left dead in India
- ICE arrests 114 at Ohio garden center in major mass raid
- Happy birthday, Alelia Murphy! The oldest woman in the United States turns 114
- The oldest living American, Alelia Murphy of New York, has died at 114