David is back to climbing in through windows on "Roseanne."
Johnny Galecki will make a guest appearance on Tuesday's episode of the rebooted comedy, returning to his role as David Healy, the husband of Darlene Connor's character played by Sara Gilbert.
The "Big Bang Theory" star will appear as a guest on "Roseanne"
He's said in the past that he is excited for the reboot
The show tweeted a clip Monday which showed David coming in through Darlene's window just like he used to do when they were dating. "David's back, and not much has changed," the tweet said.
"Why are you coming in the widow anyway," Darlene asks.
"Does your dad still live here," David responds.
When Darlene answers yes he says, "That's why I'm coming in the window."
The couple have split on the new version of "Roseanne"
It's not the first time Gilbert and Galecki have reunited.
She's made a guest appearance on his hit CBS comedy "The Big Bang Theory."
Galecki told E! News previously that he was excited as fans for ABC to bring "Roseanne" back.
"I'm excited to see it," he said. "I was a big fan of the show before I had anything to do with anyone on the show, and so I'm excited."
- Johnny Galecki returns as David in 'Roseanne' reboot
- ABC orders Season 2 of 'Roseanne' reboot
- Let Roseanne Conner -- and all the reboots -- go
- 'Sabrina' reboot looks chilling
- ABC considering 'Designing Women' reboot
- 'Roseanne' reboot is damn good. The star deserves none of the credit
- ABC took a big risk with 'Roseanne' reboot -- and it just backfired
- Tom Arnold says he knew 'Roseanne' reboot 'would not end well'
- Fans really want 'The Office' reboot
- Holly Marie Combs not 'Charmed' by reboot