Taylor Swift's "Reputation" tour kicks off May 8 in Glendale, Arizona, and the singer is hard at work on it.
On Wednesday, Swift shared a series of photos on Instragram from her rehearsals.
"Say hi to the reputation Stadium Tour dancers," Swift captioned a group photo. "Been spending my days rehearsing with these overwhelmingly talented people. 28 DAYS TIL GLENDALE AZ."
There were also candid shots of Swift, her dancers and others as well as a photo of the pop star being lifted as part of what appears to be the show's choreography.
She captioned some of the photos, "Ur so gorgeous," a lyric from her single "Gorgeous" from the "Reputation" album.
The eagerly awaited tour is in support of Swift's platinum-selling album of the same name and is scheduled to end November 9 in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Taylor Swift's 'Reputation' tour: Behind the scenes
- Taylor Swift breaks political silence
- Taylor Swift announces 2020 tour with only 2 US stops
- Taylor Swift's 'Reputation' first album to cross 2 million in sales since 2015
- 'Fire and Fury' has sales numbers on par with Taylor Swift's 'Reputation'
- It's Taylor Swift versus Kanye West again
- John Mayer praises Taylor Swift in concert
- Taylor Swift makes an exciting birthday announcement
- PD: Man robbed bank, threw money over Taylor Swift's fence
- Taylor Swift: 'I went through some really low times'