Calling all margarita lovers who enjoy premium margaritas at a super-cheap price:
In celebration of its 43rd birthday, Chili's will be offering $3.13 Presidente Margaritas all day on Tuesday, March 13.
The top-shelf margarita typically costs a little more than $7.00 meaning you could basically get two margaritas for less than the price of one.
The Presidente Margarita is made with Sauza Conmemorativo Tequila, Patrón Citrónge orange liquor, Presidente Brandy, Chili's own margarita mix, and is hand-shaken 25 times before being delivered to a guest's table.
If you aren't lucky enough to make your way to Chili's on Tuesday there is another margarita deal you can take advantage of.
According to Chili's instagram, the Lucky Jameson Margarita, which is made with a "splash of Jameson, mixed with Lunazul and stirred with luck," will be available for the entire month of March for only $5.
- Celebrate Chili's birthday with $3.13 margaritas
- Margarita Zavala retira su candidatura presidencial en México
- World War II Vet Celebrates 100th Birthday
- Britain's Queen Elizabeth II celebrates 92nd birthday
- Britain's Princess Charlotte celebrates third birthday
- World War II veteran celebrates 99th birthday
- WWII Vet Celebrates His 100th Birthday
- Woman Celebrates 107th Birthday With a Parade
- Jane Fonda celebrates 80th birthday with big bash in Atlanta
- 85-year-old ballplayer celebrates birthday with a base hit