(CNN) -- President Donald Trump's daughter-in-law opened a letter containing an unknown substance that was addressed to the President's son, the New York Police Department said. The letter was sent to the couple's Manhattan apartment and opened around 10 a.m. ET Monday, authorities said. Vanessa Trump did not have an immediate reaction to the substance, which is being tested, the NYPD said. The Fire Department of New York said three people were transported to a local hospital with minor injuries, but did not provide additional information on the nature of the injuries or the victims. A message left with the Secret Service was not immediately returned.
(CNN) -- President Donald Trump's daughter-in-law opened a letter containing an unknown substance that was addressed ...
Posted: Feb 12, 2018 7:48 PM
Updated: Feb 12, 2018 7:48 PM
- URGENT - Trump's daughter-in-law opens letter containing suspicious substance
- Trump's daughter-in-law opens letter containing suspicious substance
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- Subject in custody after suspicious letters sent to Trump, Pentagon
- URGENT - Suspicious package intended for Cory Booker found in Florida
- URGENT - Arrest made in connection to suspicious packages
- URGENT - Sources ID suspect arrested in connection with suspicious packages
- 11 ill after suspicious letter arrives at military base
- Trump's rhetoric on suspicious packages
Scroll for more content...