(CNN) -- Federal authorities are actively investigating allegations of corruption related to the Clinton Foundation, the charity of Bill and Hillary Clinton, according to a US official briefed on the matter. The FBI and federal prosecutors are looking into whether donors to the foundation were improperly promised policy favors or special access to Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state in exchange for donations to the charity's coffers, as well as whether tax-exempt funds were misused, the official said. The investigation, led by the FBI field office in Little Rock, Arkansas, is being overseen by the US attorney's office in the state, according to the source.
(CNN) -- Federal authorities are actively investigating allegations of corruption related to the Clinton Foundation, ...
Posted: Jan 5, 2018 5:32 PM
Updated: Jan 5, 2018 5:32 PM
- URGENT - Feds actively investigating Clinton Foundation
- Feds actively investigating Clinton Foundation
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- URGENT - New York sues Trump family foundation
- URGENT - The Russia investigation
- URGENT - Wisconsin police investigate report of active shooter
- URGENT - Trump Foundation agrees to dissolve under court supervision
- Schiff: 'It doesn't take a genius' to see Trump 'badgering' spurred Clinton Foundation investigation
- Trump heralds Clinton Foundation program in opioid speech
Scroll for more content...