An investigation is underway into the theft of prescription medication from Royer Pharmacy in Akron Borough.
According to the borough's police department, three individuals smashed out the pharmacy's front glass door Tuesday at 12:37 a.m. and stole nearly $9,000 worth of medication, the majority being Oxycodone and Oxycontin.
Police say the suspects, who arrived in a sedan, were in the store for 60 seconds and exited through the back door.
Suspect #1: white male, between 5'2? to 5'4? in height, wearing a dark colored North Face jacket, dark colored sweatpants with the word GAP on the left pant leg
Suspect #2: stocky white male, between 5'6? to 5'8? in height, wearing a dark colored North Face jacket, gray sweat pants and sneakers with white laces and soles
Suspect #3: thin build (unknown gender), between 4'10" to 5'0? in height
- Police: Individuals stole nearly $9,000 worth of medication from pharmacy
- Police searching for four suspects that broke into pharmacy in Columbia, stole drugs
- Bitcoin plunges 13% and falls below $9,000
- Tractor-trailer spills 9,000 gallons of gasoline
- Homeland Security ends protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- Over 9,000 counterfeit Nikes seized in New York
- Police: Suspects stole 31 firearms, killed man
- Gas station owner arrested after shooting man who stole $36 worth of beer from store
- The 10 biggest tax breaks for individuals
- HealthCare.gov system hack leaves 75,000 individuals exposed