A new coalition has formed from multiple agencies in Saginaw County to help the fight against animal cruelty.
The Saginaw County Animal Cruelty Coalition is a multi-agency partnership that will help in the investigation and prosecution of animal abuse cases.
The coalition's objective is to help investigators in obtain valuable information with animal cruelty cases.
The group will provide services and resources for abused animals.
The coalition could also increase the possibility for prosecution in animal cruelty investigations and promote education to the community regarding abuse issues.
The local partners include:
Saginaw County Animal Care & Control
Saginaw County Prosecutors Office
Saginaw County Sheriff's Department
Saginaw County Police Chief's Association
Michigan State Police
Saginaw County 911
Cole Veterinary Services
Great Lakes Pet Emergency
Animal Alley Veterinary Services
Great Lakes Bay Region Child Abuse and Neglect (CAN) Council
- Newly formed local coalition aids fight against animal cruelty
- PD: Suffield man arrested for animal cruelty
- Bird hoarder pleads guilty to animal cruelty
- H&M and Zara ditch mohair wool after animal cruelty expose
- Trump to Pennsylvania Republicans: Fight newly drawn congressional map
- Russia hindering fight against ISIS in Syria, says coalition official
- CT "Dreamers" fighting to access financial aid
- Coalition spokesman: Bus was legitimate target
- Blue wave shrinks states' anti-Obamacare coalition
- The foundation of Trump's coalition is cracking