DOUGLAS COUNTY, Ore. – After all Level 3 evacuation notices were downgraded in Douglas County, officials announced additional reductions on Wednesday.
Effective at 5 p.m., the following areas have been reduced from Level 2 to Level 1:
- Dry Creek, including Happy Creek Lane, Felix Flat, Elk Ridge Drive and Illahee Road
- Little River Road from Buckhorn Road to New Bridge Road, including all side roads between these two points (Cavitt Creek Road).
The following evacuation orders remain in place:
- LEVEL 2: Little River Road at New Bridge Road to the end of Little River Road, including all side streets between these two points.
- LEVEL 2: Highway 138E at the Narrows Wayside (Idleyld Trading Post) east to Steamboat Creek, including all side streets between these two points.
- LEVEL 2: Diamond Lake, including the Resort, all recreation sites, residential and summer home.
- LEVEL 1: Nonpareil Road at Banks Creek east to the end of Nonpareil, including all side streets between these two points.