CORVALLIS, Ore. -- A painting company in Corvallis is going "green."
A husband and wife team formed Equilibrium Painting in March 2018 for residential and commercial clients.
They said they take the health of their customers and employees in mind with the products they use.
They’re a fully sustainable “green” painting company, and they use the lowest volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in the market. VOCs include formaldehyde, benzene, xylene and other carcinogens.
Equilibrium Paining uses only high-quality zero VOCs and the lowest VOC paints, stains and products on the market.
They also use alternative and ecologically-friendly methods of paint preparation, application and disposal to make sure no paint or chemicals run off into nearby storm drains or waterways and to minimize the impact to soil and plant ecology on work sites.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Corvallis painting company goes 'green'
- Reducing waste, reusing pumpkins
- Families to learn about reducing carbon footprint at Corvallis event
- Company helps businesses recycle 50 percent more
- Hummingbird Wholesale makes recycling easy
- Corvallis father continues search for missing son
- Edible gardening tour set in Corvallis
- How to recycle your Christmas tree
- Marion County scales back curbside recycling
- Junction City students win BRING Recycling challenge